The Timeline Of My Journey Working Alongside Keller Williams
Updated: Feb 15
These last 15 months have flown by, but everything I have been building over the past 15 months is now piecing together like a puzzle and the domino effect explained in the One Thing by Gary Keller is coming to life.
Take a look at my journey so far below:
· Chris Buckler slid Into my LinkedIn DMs and we arranged a meeting (not an interview).
· The KW values aligned with mine along with the vision of estate agency in the UK.
· I started to save some money
· Told my Girlfriend, friends & family – they were all for it.
· Read and learnt the Millionaire Real Estate Agency Book (The Bible & Business Plan)
· Watched all YouTube videos in regards to Keller Williams and Keller Williams UK.
· Went to one of their Market Centre Evening Drinks and met with others who had already joined.
· Worked on my Business Launch Plan
· Signed up with KW after two pay checks (which I thought were big at the time). I told everyone in my world what I was doing and asked for support through conversations, text messages, vlogs etc.
· Took 11 listings mainly from friends, family and referrals
· Sold my first 2 properties and let 7 under JAGS Property Group.
· Teamed up with a local coffee shop in London City Island and canvassed with promotional 50% off of their new brunch launch.
· Built a relationship with London City Island New Homes Team
· Set up a London City Island Business Networking Group and held bi-monthly events. (These were a great success, I made loads of friends and drank plenty of alcohol!)
· Went To KW Reunion In Lyon France – witnessed estate agency 2.0 – this was estate agency taken to a new level compared to what I have witnessed in my career. I learnt a crazy amount which I fall back on today. Met some great people and made some amazing friends.
· Started door knocking after lots of script practice and with a detailed plan/strategy.
· Hit lockdown – had a moment of panic as I thought my pipeline of sales may have crumbled.
· Networked hard through social media, created local community pub quizzes in Gravesend & London City Island. Worked with landlords struggling in a real touch and unprecedented time.
· 7 new sales & 9 new lets.
· Had the busiest and craziest month of my career.
· Start recruiting for an assistant…spoke to 40+ applicants, interviewed 12.
· Recruited a superstar in Jacqui.. absolute game changer!
· Sold another 11 homes…
· Marketed a Local Christmas Lights Competition with local prizes.
New Website Launch! – www.jagspropertygroup.com
In my first full year I sold 20 homes and let 21…with a large pipeline building for 2021!
Most referrals have come from friends, family and people that I have reconnected with… the service I have been providing is better than I could ever have provided previously and this is now leading to more referrals and a partnership with a local property developer launching 8 new units in March.
I have set clear yearly, 5 year and someday goals and completed a 4-1-1 and then a 1-3-5 business plan to ensure that the goals are achieved. I have never had a clearer map of how to achieve the business and personal goals as I have now.
I can only thank my family and friends for their support and referrals, I am grateful to you all.
Also a big thank you to the Keller Williams London Bridge Leadership team, the associates and wider Keller Williams family. We make a great team and you all inspire me every day.
As you can see I am super passionate about the future of estate agency for both the agents and our clients. Feel free to get in touch if you would like to know more.